The Ministry of Labour and Social Protection has announced available job opportunities for Nursing and Midwifery positions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA).
In a statement released on Tuesday, the Ministry expressed its interest in receiving applications from qualified Kenyan individuals for employment.
Nursing and Midwifery professionals, specifically in the areas of Nursing and Medical, Surgical, Adult ICU, PICU, NICU, and Midwifery.
Interested applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Kenyan Citizen.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing Sciences or Midwifery.
- Hold an RN-BSN qualification with critical care experience, RN-MSN, or RN-Phd/DNP and be 50 years old or below.
- Be a registered and licensed member in good standing with the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Possess a valid Police Clearance Certificate.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of nursing/midwifery experience in a hospital or post-registration experience with a current work experience letter, with no more than a 3-month period of being out of practice.
- Demonstrate proficiency in English, both in writing and speaking.
- Be medically fit.
- Hold a valid Kenyan passport.
The job positions offer a monthly basic salary of Ksh.176,843 (4700SAR) and entail a one-year renewable contract as terms of service.
The Ministry of Health in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia will provide meals, housing, insurance, transportation, medical services, and uniforms.
Additionally, the Saudi government will offer other many allowances, including a round-trip air ticket per year.
Do you met the above requirements?. This could be your chance to grab and change your life. Especially at this rate where unemployment is rampant in Kenya.
For more information about the recruitment and migration process, interested individuals can visit the Ministry’s website.