Avocado fruit has been rated one of the healthiest fruit. It is available worldwide, as it grows on many different types soil.
Beside eating it, avocado can also been used as a body cream, hair food, and many more benefits.
Also, Avocado contain oils that are used in the kitchen for preparing food.
Here is a simple way on how to extract that oil at home. It is chemical free and fit for consumption.
- Collect your desired number of ripe avocados.
- cut them into 2
- Using a spoon, scoop out the edible part and put in bowl.
- Mash the avocado until its smooth.
- Empty the mashed avocado to a saucepan.
- Place it on a low-heat stove.
- Stir until fats starts accumulating on the bottom of the pan.
- When their is no more fat forming, remove from the fire and sieve the fat into anothet bowl.
- Use a wooden spoon to squeeze out the fat while sieving.
Collect the oil and store it for home use.
It is such simple and chemical free.
You could use this method to produce Avocado oils and sell them at the local market to earn you extra coin as many people are nowadays going for the non-chemicals oils and foods.
Find more how to stories here on https://kenyaonline.xyz