To delete a Facebook page you must be an Admin or take full control of that particular page. You can’t delete a page that you don’t own.
Here are steps on how to do it.
- From your feeds click pages
- Go to your page that you wish to delete and click on page settings
- While on page settings, click on Access and Control
- Then click on deactivation and deletion- This will prompt you on whether to temporarily deactivate or permanently delete your page which you click on.
- Then click on Delete Page
- Here Facebook will ask you some quiz on why you want to delete page and then you click on continue.
- You then enter your Facebook password and the page is finally deleted
Find more how to stories here on https://kenyaonline.xyz